CTR has served Boise and its surrounding areas for over 25 years. As the largest independently owned full-service restoration company in Idaho, our mission is to provide you with the help you need from start to finish. Our professionally trained, certified, and educated technicians serve with compassion and provide you with exceptional customer service.
Idaho Residents May Need Water Damage Services Due To These Common Causes:
- Appliance Leaks
- Broken Pipes
- Ice and Snow Damage
- Flood Damage
- Foundation Leaks
- Roof Leakage
- Sewer Backup
- Storm Damage
Our certified technicians are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Let CTR restore your home or business and your peace of mind. Contact us by filling out our online form or call our 24/7 emergency response hotline at (208) 907-3830.
Signs of Water Damage in Boise
Water damage signs are not created equally. Some issues, like flooding, are easier to identify than structural issues. If you suspect that your home or business has experienced recent water damage, below are the most common indicators of what could be causing this;
- Musky or moldy scents
- Cracked or flaky paint
- Soft or warped floors
- Wet spots on carpet
- Discoloration on ceiling, walls, or floors
- Wet cabinetry
- High utility bill
- Rust on your water heater
What Should Idaho Homeowners Do After a Flood?
When an intense storm or burst pipe takes away the security that your home or business provides, don’t panic. Follow these simple steps:
Step One: Locate and STOP Water
If possible, locate where the water is coming from and turn it off. If you know where the water is coming from but can’t stop it, evacuate the property and inform the authorities when they arrive.
Step Two: Turn Off All Power
If located in a place you can easily access, go to your electrical box and turn off all power. Don’t put yourself in harm’s way to complete this action. If unable to access your breaker box, get to a dry place and wait for the authorities to arrive.
Step Three: We Work With Your Insurance Company
Before any restoration can start, your insurance company will send an adjuster to evaluate the property damages and determine the amount of your claim. Remain in constant communication until your claim is properly filed and resolved.
Step Four: Contact CTR
When accidents happen, contact Cleanup & Total Restoration for your free on-site estimate. CTR will assess your property for structural damage and unsafe conditions. Once safe to enter, our highly skilled and certified technicians will place appropriate drying equipment to mitigate your water damage. Our technicians will then begin their reconstruction efforts and work quickly and efficiently to restore your home to its pre-loss condition. While keeping you informed, every step of the way!
Our Water Damage Cleanup Process
Safety is our priority and excellence is our standard. When you have a water damage emergency, our technicians will ensure your home is restored with absolute honesty and professionalism. Review our southwest Idaho water damage repair process.
Step One: Assess the Property
Step Two: Work With Your Insurance Adjuster (if a claim is filed)
Step Three: Dry and Dehumidify
Step Four: Mitigate
Step Five: Reconstruct
Why Idaho Residents Choose CTR for Water Damage Repairs
- 24/7 customer support: We specialize in water extraction, evaporation, and dehumidification, as well as decontamination and mold remediation services. For immediate service, we offer a 24/7 emergency hotline at (208) 291-5660.
- Experienced & Certified by the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration: Our restoration specialists are fully trained and certified with the tools required to see your project through from start to finish.
- Insurance Claims Assistance: We work directly with the insurance companies to alleviate you from any difficulties of navigating complex insurance claims on your own.
- Transparent and Trusted Service: We provide updates over the duration of your project, so you are well informed as to the progress of the restoration.
- Family-owned and locally operated: We have been providing Southwest Idaho and surrounding areas with restoration services for the better part of 25 years.
Communities We Serve
Don’t stress about water damage to your southwest Idaho home. Contact a reliable and honest restoration company to revive your home or business.