For 24-hour Service Contact Us Today at (208) 377-1877 |
Testimonials
Cleanup and Restoration Management Testimonials.
Entries 1-10 of 62
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 | Next
Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"The McCall, ID CTR team did an excellent job helping me through water damage in my home. All members of the team took care with their assignments, were courteous and polite, and I found them to be timely and professional. Their work comes highly recommended and I thank them." - Adelle Adams

Posted by cheri at 9/28/2016 8:49:00 PM
Saturday, September 24, 2016

"CTR was recommended by my insurer to repair our roof after storms started peeling it back. The insurer was only going to pay for replacing part of the roof, the part that was actually shedding shingles. Someone from CTR suggested contacting the manufacturer of the shingles about warranty claim. Great idea. Between the shingle maker and the insurance company, we paid nothing for a new roof. It took several months to make it happen between the paperwork between the shingle manufacturer and the insurer, but eventually CTR's roofing contractor came out and replaced the roof. It looks good. We had vinyl siding done a couple days before the roofers came out and removal of the old shingles caused some cosmetic damage to the new siding. CTR's guy came out and cleaned the minor damage. Overall this was a protracted by satisfactory experience." - Clayton Cramer

Posted by cheri at 9/24/2016 8:54:00 PM
Friday, September 9, 2016

"CTR was on the ball once I called them. When they called to say they were coming to my house they were very prompt. They were always courteous and kind. I was very satisfied with the work that was done. I would recommend CTR to anyone that needed their services. Brian B****** made sure that I was happy with the restoration job that was done for my house. He went far and beyond the call of duty because he showed up on a holiday to check the progress of the job." - Diana Walker

Posted by cheri at 9/9/2016 9:02:00 PM

"I used CTR (Twin Falls) to do some work on a home that I was selling after an inspection found moisture in the crawlspace. I was extremely pleased with the efficiency of Kevin who came out and gave me the initial quote and set up the work to be done. The work was finished in one day and I was extremely pleased with the results. I will recommend CTR to all my friends who might need work done." - Clay Schull

Posted by cheri at 9/9/2016 8:58:00 PM
Thursday, September 1, 2016

"CTR had excellent response time. The employees are friendly and professional." - Dayna Showalter

Posted by cheri at 9/1/2016 4:24:00 PM
Wednesday, August 31, 2016

"CTR was very responsive, from coming out right away to assess the damage to checking on the drying status each day. Their initial review was very thorough (the other company we quoted didn't even go in the crawl space to assess additional damage) and recommendations were made to remedy the situation. Each person that came over was friendly." - Kelly Thiel

Posted by cheri at 8/31/2016 10:51:00 PM
Thursday, August 25, 2016

"Our family went on an extended vacation in mid July only to come home the first week in August to a flooded crawl space. I contacted CTR that same evening and had a guy named Nick come out that night to start the process of clearing out the water. Nick was very professional and personable throughout the process. We had a small hiccup with a failed sub pump but Nick made a run to the shop around midnight to get another one to start the drying out process of our crawl space, he was very apologetic about the equipment issue and remained very professional. After a couple days Nick and his coworker, Dave (who was also great) got everything to a point to hand it off to the CTR manager/estimator, Jim Grindall. Jim and his son Rob came out and walked my wife and I through the process and what to expect, it was very helpful and appreciated considering how stressful the situation had been on us. Both Jim and his son Rob were very professional and attentive to our families needs, they were great with communication, anytime I called or texted they either answered or got back to me within the hour, great customer service. In a tough situation we had a great team of experts that really helped get us through the process, I would recommend this company to anyone, if you get Jim Grindall as your estimator he is a pleasure to work with." - Tom Blanchard

Posted by cheri at 8/25/2016 4:27:00 PM
Monday, August 15, 2016

"I was routed to CTR via an insurance claim and I am glad I was. Beau coordinated with me and I always felt like I was in the loop, appraised of important timelines, and aware of the overall status of the project. The work was completed in a timely manner and it looks great. All debris was removed from my home and I was left with a great looking new roof. Very satisfied." - Colin Washburn

Posted by cheri at 8/15/2016 4:55:00 PM
Thursday, August 11, 2016

"My experience with CTR was fabulous! Beau Leeper and his crew were amazing. They were extremely thorough and kept the work area very clean. Not only did they respect my home but they also respected my position as a single mom and were sure to be up front and honest with me in regards to any related costs to the flood, no surprises. There were times were I was very anxious or nervous about something and I would call and Beau would be here in a matter of minutes with the answer or explanation to ease my concerns. He went out of his way on several occasions to be sure he could be here when I was available. This experience was completely different then the experience I had with one of the local competitors who made me feel very unimportant and that I was small income compared to the other jobs they had going on. CTR was absolutely top notch and I would call them again, though hopefully I don't need to, and I would recommend them to any friend or family member......I actually already have! Thank you again CTR for the wonderful experience! " - Shanda Fortenberry

Posted by cheri at 8/11/2016 4:59:00 PM

"Very good communication. CTR made a very stressful situation (garage fire), much more manageable. very professional and timely. I would recommend them to anyone who has a large and otherwise overwhelming problem that needs done." - Phillip Vincent

Posted by cheri at 8/11/2016 4:30:00 PM