For 24-hour Service Contact Us Today at (208) 377-1877 |
Testimonials
Cleanup and Restoration Management Testimonials.
Entries 1-10 of 65
1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 | Next
Monday, October 31, 2016

"CTR was recommended to us by our insurance. From the first phone call, we were pleased with the service. Scheduling for repairs was a little challenging but the project manager worked with our schedule. We are very pleased with the end result. I would use CTR again if we had water damage." - Samantha Andreas

Posted by cheri at 10/31/2016 8:43:00 PM
Wednesday, October 26, 2016

"Love CTR! I know we can call them and they will get the job done right the first time. Always keeps us up to date with a job and always professional! Great service! Thanks CTR!" - Stacy Dickson

Posted by cheri at 10/26/2016 4:18:00 PM
Friday, October 14, 2016

"It was the week before a family reunion and two weeks before my daughter's wedding and we had a summer storm. Later that night I heard some water in my dining room and my roof was leaking. As I was trying to clean it up a section about 4x4 of my ceiling fell in along with soggy insulation. What to do? Found CTR online and their response was immediate. Two very nice young men came out and cleaned up the mess. Over the next few days, they dried out my room/ceiling and then did a final cleanup. They were friendly and courteous and did excellent work. The follow up calls to assist with insurance, etc were very helpful and really helped my already frayed nerves. One of best features: they billed my insurance directly. Cannot believe how caring and compassionate they were. Made the whole process so much easier than I feared it would be and I was able to fully enjoy my family and my beautiful daughter's wedding. Thanks CTR for blessing me in my moment of need!" - Recabite Slagel

Posted by cheri at 10/14/2016 4:22:00 PM
Wednesday, September 28, 2016

"The McCall, ID CTR team did an excellent job helping me through water damage in my home. All members of the team took care with their assignments, were courteous and polite, and I found them to be timely and professional. Their work comes highly recommended and I thank them." - Adelle Adams

Posted by cheri at 9/28/2016 8:49:00 PM
Saturday, September 24, 2016

"CTR was recommended by my insurer to repair our roof after storms started peeling it back. The insurer was only going to pay for replacing part of the roof, the part that was actually shedding shingles. Someone from CTR suggested contacting the manufacturer of the shingles about warranty claim. Great idea. Between the shingle maker and the insurance company, we paid nothing for a new roof. It took several months to make it happen between the paperwork between the shingle manufacturer and the insurer, but eventually CTR's roofing contractor came out and replaced the roof. It looks good. We had vinyl siding done a couple days before the roofers came out and removal of the old shingles caused some cosmetic damage to the new siding. CTR's guy came out and cleaned the minor damage. Overall this was a protracted by satisfactory experience." - Clayton Cramer

Posted by cheri at 9/24/2016 8:54:00 PM
Friday, September 9, 2016

"CTR was on the ball once I called them. When they called to say they were coming to my house they were very prompt. They were always courteous and kind. I was very satisfied with the work that was done. I would recommend CTR to anyone that needed their services. Brian B****** made sure that I was happy with the restoration job that was done for my house. He went far and beyond the call of duty because he showed up on a holiday to check the progress of the job." - Diana Walker

Posted by cheri at 9/9/2016 9:02:00 PM

"I used CTR (Twin Falls) to do some work on a home that I was selling after an inspection found moisture in the crawlspace. I was extremely pleased with the efficiency of Kevin who came out and gave me the initial quote and set up the work to be done. The work was finished in one day and I was extremely pleased with the results. I will recommend CTR to all my friends who might need work done." - Clay Schull

Posted by cheri at 9/9/2016 8:58:00 PM
Thursday, September 1, 2016

"CTR had excellent response time. The employees are friendly and professional." - Dayna Showalter

Posted by cheri at 9/1/2016 4:24:00 PM
Wednesday, August 31, 2016

"CTR was very responsive, from coming out right away to assess the damage to checking on the drying status each day. Their initial review was very thorough (the other company we quoted didn't even go in the crawl space to assess additional damage) and recommendations were made to remedy the situation. Each person that came over was friendly." - Kelly Thiel

Posted by cheri at 8/31/2016 10:51:00 PM
Thursday, August 25, 2016

"Our family went on an extended vacation in mid July only to come home the first week in August to a flooded crawl space. I contacted CTR that same evening and had a guy named Nick come out that night to start the process of clearing out the water. Nick was very professional and personable throughout the process. We had a small hiccup with a failed sub pump but Nick made a run to the shop around midnight to get another one to start the drying out process of our crawl space, he was very apologetic about the equipment issue and remained very professional. After a couple days Nick and his coworker, Dave (who was also great) got everything to a point to hand it off to the CTR manager/estimator, Jim Grindall. Jim and his son Rob came out and walked my wife and I through the process and what to expect, it was very helpful and appreciated considering how stressful the situation had been on us. Both Jim and his son Rob were very professional and attentive to our families needs, they were great with communication, anytime I called or texted they either answered or got back to me within the hour, great customer service. In a tough situation we had a great team of experts that really helped get us through the process, I would recommend this company to anyone, if you get Jim Grindall as your estimator he is a pleasure to work with." - Tom Blanchard

Posted by cheri at 8/25/2016 4:27:00 PM